Howto : import from EEGLAB
Step 1. Export the EEGLAB data-set as an ASCII File
From the EEGLAB interface, launch "File > Export > Data and ICA activity to text file"
Choose an output file name
- Export ICA activities instead of EEG data should be unchecked (except if you want to export IC time courses)
- Export ERP average instead of trials should be unchecked (except it you want to export the average ERP waveform)
- Transpose matrix should be checked
- Export channel labels should be checked
- Export time values should be unchecked
Step 2. Import the ASCII file into Letswave
From the Letswave interface, select the text file and launch Import > Import ASCII files containing multiple epochs"
- Set "Header (Lines)" to 1
- Set "Channel labels (Line)" to 1: the program will look for channel labels stored in the first line of the text file
- Set "Epoch size" to the size (number of time points) of each epoch. This corresponds to the "Frames per epoch" value in EEGLAB.
- Set "Samplerate". This corresponds to the "Sampling rate (Hz)" value in EEGLAB.
- Set "Number of channels". This corresponds to the "Channels per frame" value in EEGLAB.
- Set "XStart (unit)". This corresponds to the Epoch Start (sec)" value in EEGLAB.