Bugfix in "topoplot" modules

23/07/2009 09:42

Topoplot plugin should now work much better as I fixed the following : 


1. I corrected a mistake in the Assign Channel Locations module, which prevented the channel coordinates of the last channel of a file to be saved. Therefore, the coordinates of the last channel were always missing, resulting in erroneous scalp maps, in particular in the topoplot viewer, which does not check the "validity" of channel coordinates. 

2. I corrected the "tab ordering" in the time-series box in the topoplot plugin. 

3. I corrected a big mistake when plotting time series, which resulted in all scalp-maps being identical to one another. 

4. I added the possibility to display time series using several rows (instead of a single line). 

5. I added the possibility to display a label with latency above each scalp map.