Letswave 6 is a Matlab EEG signal-processing toolbox developed to perform fast multi-subject analyses of electrophysiological data, in particular, stimulus-evoked EEG responses such as event-related brain potentials (ERPs), event-related synchronization and desynchronisation (ERD and ERS), as well as steady-state evoked potentials (SS-EPs). The toolbox is especially focused on time-frequency analysis methods based on the Wavelet transform, single-trial analysis of ERPs and frequency-domain analysis of SS-EPs. Letswave is composed of a multitude of signal-processing functions all controlled through a single graphical user-interface. The ability to apply signal-processing steps to an easily-defined selection of datasets provides a unique streamlined user experience.
Follow this link to the Letswave6 webpage.
More about EEG signal processing :
- Event-related brain potentials : standard-averaging and the additive-noise model
- Time-frequency analysis of ERPs using the Wavelet transform
- Blind source separation (BSS) of ERPs using Independent Component Analysis (ICA)
- Single-trial analysis of event-related brain potentials
- Spatio-temporal filtering using ICA, Time-frequency filtering using the wavelet transform, and multiple linear regression analysis
- Source localisation